Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Baby is 4!!!

Can you believe it? I know we can't! Austin is 4! He's grown up so much...definitely no longer a baby, but a big boy now!
Here are some pictures from his birthday and his party.







I have no idea where the time went! Austin is such a big boy now and has definitely grown into his own person! He's such a boy...loves sports, trucks, cars (basically anything that goes), and Transformers. I know for Christmas and his birthday when people would ask what to get him, I would just tell them to walk down the boy toy aisle in Wal-Mart and they'd be fine to just pick something off the shelf!
Austin is such a happy, smart, sensitive child. There are things that he does that simply amaze us and make us wonder where he learned to do that or say that. He's so loving and enjoys cuddling with Daddy, Mommy, and Colten. He loves to give hugs and kisses.
There are so many things I could say about Austin, but you would be here forever reading it all. I'll just say that it's been amazing to watch our first born grow so much and know that there so much more in store for us over this lifetime!
Happy Birthday Austin!


No comments: