Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Bed!

Austin got a new bed yesterday!!! We went down to the Navy Exchange furniture store last Friday and picked it out. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday, but the store made a mistake and scheduled it for Tuesday. No problems there since I wasn't doing anything and could plan around that. We were also really excited about getting it, so getting it earlier was even better!


Austin fell asleep in the car on the way back home from being out, so I just put him in my bed to take his nap while I took the old bed frame out of the room and made room for the new bed. The delivery guys called to say they were ahead of schedule and would be here within the next hour.


When they got here, they brought the pieces into the bedroom and then left so I could put it together (it was an extra $50 for them to put it together, so I said I'd just do it myself!). Paula and the kids came over to see the new bed and help me put it together. We were just about done when Austin woke up and came into the room. He loved it!


There's a little cubby hole underneath where it's SUPPOSED to be storage, but I doubt anything will be under there for a while since he LOVES going under there with his cousins! Here are a couple of pictures from this morning when he woke up. Usually, he hops right out of bed and comes to get me, but he likes his new bed so much he wanted to stay in there!



No comments: