Thursday, August 9, 2007

A gift from Daddy

Austin and I were eating lunch today when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and the UPS guy was there with a big box. Austin got to open it and it turned out to be a Cars Tent from Daddy that he ordered from Amazon.com! Austin had a blast with it and even slept in it for his nap. I think it will be set up pretty regularly, if not all the time!!!

"CARS!"
" CARS, CARS!" (Ok, he was a tad excited!)

How FUN!

Look....I can't wait to sleep in here!!!

A quick snack before my nap!

Yes, Austin is so easy when it comes to his nap (knock on wood!). Even the excitement of a new Cars Tent doesn't keep him from sleeping!

1 comment:

yaya said...

What a sweet daddy! And what a precious boy! I love the Cars tent and Austin seems to like it also. So glad he is feeling better. I can't stand it when my babies are sick!

Love, YAYA