Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

I have a ton of pictures to post, but my house is in upheaval with lots of toys and some switching around that we are doing, so I haven't been able to do much with the pictures.
Brian's family was in town for the last week, so I didn't spend a lot of time on the computer since we always seemed to be on the go or having fun with them. Rest assured that I took pictures though!
I didn't want to just leave the blog to the way side (anymore than I already have the past week), so I wanted to post our Christmas card that we sent out to some people. It was a last minute thing and I even have a couple of the cards still sitting on our counter that hasn't been sent out yet. Sorry to those who will be getting yours late. LOL

card
We didn't have birth announcements made for Aiden's birth, so this was kind of his debut to the world. Poor third child! :-)
Hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is awesome as well!

No comments: