Monday, January 26, 2009

Please pray...

Our area is supposed to get hit with a big ice storm later today, into tomorrow and finally ending on Wednesday.

Please pray that it isn't as bad as they are predicting (maybe it will be just snow instead?) and that we make it to the hospital in the morning safely for Colten's birth.

Oh, and pray for Brian's parents....they drove up here and will be with Austin while we are gone. They may have a 3 year old on their hands, two dogs and no electricity (yes, they are predicting that the ice will be bad enough to knock out power lines). I think I'm worrying more over the home situation than I am getting to the hospital. LOL. I know how energetic my son can be and when you take away the fun of TV for days at a time...well, it can be disastrous!

No comments: