Sunday, July 1, 2007

What Austin has been saying lately!!!

So, Austin has been saying the funniest things lately....here are a few:

We were driving to the beach with Paula and the kids when Anna started singing. Austin turned to her and said, "Stop! My ears hurt!"

Then, today we went to see the movie "Surf's Up" at the theater with Nathan and Paula. Austin had a kids pack with popcorn, a soda and a package of candy. He started sharing with Nathan and I told him that he was doing so well at sharing. He said, "I'm nice!"

Tonight, I had a few friends over to watch the new show on Lifetime, "Army Wives." One of the girls has a little boy who will be two sometime in July. Austin is a lot bigger than him and they tend to fight quite a bit when they are with each other, so it's always a struggle to keep Austin from beating up Isaiah. Tonight was not an exception. Austin had just got done throwing a pillow at Isaiah and I went in there and asked Austin if he had hurt his friend. He said, "I'm mean!" I told him that people don't like mean boys and that he needs to be nice to his friends and that's the way our family acts. Again, he looked straight at me and said, "I'm mean!" I guess he used up all his "nice" actions today on his cousin!!!

No comments: