Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loving His Shirt

We have a child who has to have a say in his outfits. Yesterday, he wore a red long-sleeved shirt with red sweatpants....and he wouldn't change for anything! Let me just remind you that we've had some nice days lately and it was about 70 degrees here! Not to mention that I told him that it didn't really match...he said it did since they were both red.
He really loves his "character shirts." We have Transformer shirts, a Hulk shirt, and now a Wall-E shirt...thanks to Aunt Amanda who gave it to him for his b-day.
I thought that maybe we could take it back to Wal-Mart and get a bigger size so he could wear it longer, but he wouldn't hear of it. He didn't want another one...he wanted the one Aunt Amanda bought him. So, I hope he doesn't grow too much this spring/summer so he can wear it as long as the weather is nice...I'm not holding my breath though. I'm sure he'll wear it as long as his head can fit through the hole.

No comments: