Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tying the Knot

I would like to preface this post by saying that I have NO pictures of the ceremony. I committed probably the biggest sin when it comes to taking pictures...I didn't check my battery! Yup, my battery died just as the ceremony was starting. ARGH! So, I'm hoping I can get a picture of my handsome ring bearer coming down the aisle when the professional pictures come back.
(or if anyone reading this has a good picture of him coming down the aisle, please e-mail me that picture!) Anyway, I charged my battery (since I DID remember to bring the charger in my diaper bag) and managed to take some pictures during the reception.
Here's Austin in his suit and fedora hat that he wore during the wedding. He is just SO handsome! I love pinstripe!
IMG_4321a
Austin and Colten before the ceremony.
IMG_4319
After dinner, they cleared away some tables for a dance floor. At the beginning, it was all kids out there. I managed to get a couple of pictures of Austin dancing. This kid can boogey!
IMG_4337

IMG_4342
Colten was also out there dancing, but the pictures just look like he's standing there since he just bobs his head and spins around. :-) There was someone there (one of Eryn's many grandparents maybe?) that was handing out glow necklaces to the kids and this was a HIT! Austin helped put Colten's on him...what a sweet brother!
IMG_4344
Daddy wearing Austin's hat. That hat was passed around to so many people, even the groom was wearing it at some point.
IMG_4345
The newlyweds' first dance. Jimmy usually hates pictures and dancing, but I think he truly is happy with Eryn and this picture shows that.
IMG_4363
Congrats to my brother and new sister-in-law. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was fun. Marriage may be work, but it's totally worth it when you're with the right person.

No comments: