Monday, January 10, 2011

I Heart Faces - Smile!

I know that it's been FOR.EV.ER since I entered a photo into the I Heart Faces contest, but I just couldn't resist entering this photo of Aiden. I also know that I just posted this photo yesterday in his 4 month post, but I saw what the contest category was after I had already put up his 4 month post and I was just too lazy busy to redo that post without the picture.

IMG_6233

Aiden is so quick to smile these days and I just loved taking his picture this month. The string of drool just adds character to the photo, right? :-)
Go on over to the I Heart Faces website (by clicking the link or the button below) to see other fabulous smiles!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I love the smiley drool :) graet picture! Mine is a few month ahead of yours, and how fast they grow up.