Friday, April 11, 2008

Daddy and Son

For a while after Brian got back from Iraq, Austin was still attached to my hip for the most part. He didn't want Brian to do anything for him and really loved to tell on him when Brian told him no for something or another.
That whole time, I told Brian that it was just a matter of time before the roles were reversed. That soon, Brian would be the center of Austin's world and he'd come running for the door when he came home.
That time has come....and here's just a couple of pictures that I took of Austin greeting his Daddy.
















So, now, anytime Austin hears the door open or close, he thinks his Daddy has come home. He looks forward to lunch time when Daddy gets to come home to eat with him and he's been cuddling on the couch with him a lot lately. In fact, the other day, he chose to lay on the couch with Daddy instead of me!!! I'm so glad....for both of them!

No comments: