Monday, July 21, 2008

Water Play Day

On Friday, the playgroup at the YMCA on Wheeler had a water day. They basically set up baby pools, sprinklers, and water tables and bubbles and let the kids go crazy. This year, they also have a pot luck, so you get to feed the kids lunch as well!
Well, on this water play day it was rainy! They still set up all the stuff and the kids played in the rain, sprinkles, and in between the rainy periods. I didn't get any good pictures since I didn't want to get my camera wet from the rain. However, later in the afternoon, Austin and I met Daddy up at the bowling alley for lunch.
It was raining and I gave Austin the option of walking in the rain with his rain jacket on (the bowling center is a block up the street from our house), or driving up there. He picked walking.
On the way back, he kept his eyes open for big puddles to jump in....and I got a few pictures since it wasn't raining anymore! I love how dirty the water looks....I think we went through 3 pairs of clothes that day between the play day, the puddles and the mud!!! Oh to be 3 again!!!



No comments: