Friday, June 5, 2009

Gulley Park Concert Series

We got a call from Brian Porbeck yesterday evening asking if we wanted to go to a concert at Gulley Park. When we were at Fort Campbell, we went to something similar at a winery and LOVED it, so we figured we try this one and see how it was.
We got to the park and sat with the Porbecks and friends of theirs. The kids had fun playing and it was a relaxing evening with good music and wine (shhhh, don't think we were supposed to have that there!).
Here are a few pictures:




More pictures showing that I DO exist! :-)

Don't ask me what Colten was doing to me in this picture...he just pulled my face to his and did it! Maybe he's kissing me? It sure was cute, whatever it was!

1 comment:

jilljohnandhope said...

I laughed out loud at the first picture! Colten's face is sooo funny! I love the picture of Austin too!