Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life as we know it...

May be coming to an end...really soon!
I found Colten on his belly at 3:30 this morning. This is the second time he has rolled from back to belly...and this time he did it despite having a sleep positioner!
The time is coming when our little baby who lays on a blanket in one spot is all over the place instead. He will be mobile soon...and unlike with the first child, I am no looking forward to it! It will be harder to keep the floors picked up since we have a 4 year old that has toys all over the place at times because he's "still playing." Oh joy! In fact, just last night I found a marble right in the spot that Colten lays! This is not going to be fun, people!
I don't have pictures...we got a new laptop on Sunday and I still have not installed my camera's software on it. Our Alienware laptop was about to catch on fire...smoke coming out and everything. So, we had to send it in for repairs (still in warranty, yay!) and Brian can't do 2 weeks without a computer (schoolwork), so we got a new one. We've known we were going to get another one at some point...having two computers just makes sense when you have two people on them all the time. Especially when he goes back to work (aka real Army life) and I am left with no computer when he goes on training, deployments, etc.
So, maybe today I can get software installed, pictures uploaded and shared...while still cleaning my house and letting Austin play on his slip n slide outside in this gorgeous weather!

3 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

AMAZING SHOT! LOVE IT

linz said...

omigosh..i can TOTALLY relate!! Once siri started rolling, so ended their lovely sisterly relationship! fights will soon begin:-) for some reason babies LOVE their older siblings toys...could care less about the developmentally appropriate 0-6mos toys or even 6-12mos ones...instead...siri prefers the princess stuff, little legos etc...too funny!!! you will find that you let more go though--that is for sure:-) I never would have let kaia gum to death a magic wand at 4mos:-) haha....

The Neely Family said...

I know how you feel. Madi is all over the place, and I find so many of Cooper's little toys in places where she has been. She is grabby...Cooper was not. She is now crawling and somehow found the cord to our external harddrive UNDER the couch. fun times!!!!