Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Fun Day

Our Playgroup had our own Bikes, Blues and BBQ today. Except that the bikes weren't Harleys, they were Power Wheels (Peg Perego in Austin's case), the Blues were more like tears from several different children (Colten included), and instead of BBQ, it was ham sandwiches with chips.
Austin had a blast. Brian loaded up his 4-Wheeler this morning and he and Skylee Rose had a blast riding the road (a cul-de-sac in our friend's neighborhood). Skylee is a "friend" from school and playgroup that seems to be getting a LOT more attention lately. Her mom has said before that Skylee has a little crush on Austin, but I don't think girls are even on Austin's radar. Well, at least until now. LOL
IMG_3709
Colten fell asleep on the way there, so I tried setting up his pack 'n play for him to sleep in. I took him out of the car (should have just let him sleep in there!) and before I even got to the pack 'n play, he was trying to sit up in my arms, wide awake. So, I just put him in there so he woudn't get run over by the crazy older kids on bikes.
IMG_3710
Later this evening, we went outside in the backyard and sat while Austin played. He has been having a blast swinging on his swingset lately, but then took a break from that and started chasing Koa with a ball that was in the yard. I love this picture of his getting stuck while Brian and Colten looking at him like he's crazy.
IMG_3775
I love this picture too...Colten was crawling all over the place and pulling up and looking straight up at the fan. I caught this picture just as he was looking down and I called his name. He's so darn cute!
IMG_3764
Austin, however, is NOT cute. Just so you know, he's COOL. :-)
IMG_3792
Overall, we had a great day. It has been pretty cool here in NWA and we've been loving it! Brian and I missed fall and look forward to sitting out back with a fire in our fire pit and wine in our glasses! Oh, and of course, the kids in bed!

No comments: