Friday, February 5, 2010

Presents!

It's what Austin has been looking forward to since Christmas! Yes, we are in full "want mode." We keep trying to show him WHY we celebrate birthdays and especially Christmas, but I guess the idea of new toys just takes over in a kids mind!
Colten isn't a pro at unwrapping gifts right now, but he sure loves to see what's under the wrapping paper!
IMG_9022
Austin is obviously a pro and doesn't care of it's wrapped or in a bag.
IMG_9031
I really thought this picture was really cute. Colten just loved this helicopter!
IMG_9038

1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

That helicopter is adorable. My friend's little boy received the exact same one for his first birthday party-- I had to keep my daughter from trying to steal it from him!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom