Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Boy and His Razorback

Here's a picture I took last night. I had to...even with the chance of waking him up. I just couldn't pass up this photo opportunity of a boy and his Razorback!!!
Colten has definitely latched on to a stuffed Razorback that we have had since before Austin was born. He loves his Dee (what Austin calls that blue blanket next to Colten), but he wants his Razorback to sleep with as well. Sometimes, when I give it to him before going to bed, he'll put his arms above his head and say, "woooooo" like he's calling the Hogs. It's so cute!

IMG_1665
Today, we are busy with graduation activities and getting ready to head out of Arkansas and to Missouri for a few days before heading to North Carolina. I may be out of the loop more since the hotel we are staying at tonight doesn't have internet and I probably won't have a lot of time to get online in the next few days either. I'll try to post a few times though...at least to get some Graduation pictures posted!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: