Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anything Cuter???

I don't think there's anything cuter than this!

IMG_4100a
We finally started putting the FuzziBunz on Aiden! He looks adorable and seems to like them as well! The laundry hasn't been too bad. In fact, I think doing diaper laundry has kept me caught up on all our other laundry since I can just throw in a load after the diapers are done washing. There is just one problem...I want two more colors! The website I ordered from was out of the red and bright green that I ordered. They substituted a couple more blue diapers, but it's left me wanting the brighter colors sometimes!
So, now we have two babies in cloth diapers pretty much full time. Colten goes into a disposable diaper at night because he's a pretty heavy wetter (and we found that the urine smell doesn't wash out as well in those nighttime diapers). I have to say that I bought some Bio-Kleen Bac Out and LOVE it! Not only does it smell so good, but all I do is spray some on the diapers that I think need a little extra help and they come out of the wash so clean and fresh! I've heard great things about the entire line of Bio-Kleen and might just start checking out the other items they have.
So, for now, I am loving the cloth diapers! I highly recommend them and hope my kids continue to love them as much as I do! Colten already runs to pick out what color he wants to use and would MUCH rather be in a cloth diaper than a disposable any day!
Plus, I just love how cute they look...don't you agree???

1 comment:

Julia Ladewski said...

how cute!! you know i love cloth diapers! and i might be having a giveaway on my blog soon!! :) he's a doll!! congrats friend!