Friday, February 15, 2008

The other animals....

I actually remembered to take my bigger lens for my camera this time, so I got some pretty good close ups of some of the animals...

Have you EVER seen a bird this WEIRD??? Brian described it as having an eagle head, a chicken body and ostrich legs...

Here's one of the chimps...they were just sitting there today instead of banging against the glass. We were there about 15 minutes before feeding time, so I guess they were just waiting for food. We couldn't stay to watch it though because Austin was tired and getting a little cranky.

Here's a rhino that we saw....thought that was pretty cool...


One of the elephants...we thought he looked cute with the straw on his head.

Last, but not least, a razorback....for all those AR family and friends out there...

No comments: