Sunday, December 6, 2009

10 Months

So, I'm a little late on this post! I DID take his comparison picture when he turned 10 months, but just never got it posted! It's definitely getting harder to get these pictures done! I have to get everything ready (while trying to keep the dogs out of the room), then enlist in Brian's help to place Colten on the blanket and get out of the way so I can get the picture before he rolls over and walks off.

Here's what I got this month.

IMG_6728

Oh, I'll get his 10 month update posted soon. Maybe by the time he's 11 months? :-)

Note to self (ok, and I guess whoever else reads this blog!): I really need to figure out this lighting thing...it's really bothering me! I'm probably just being picky...but I think that my pictures are either too warm or too cool with horrible lighting and hot spots. Oh, to be able to take classes that don't cost an arm and a leg! Plus, I'll need the time to actually go to them! Maybe someday!

No comments: