Monday, April 26, 2010

Secret Hideout

There is a place outside where I know to look when I don't see Colten right away. Our grill.

I know, it's weird, but it's not like he's sitting on the actual cooking surface or anything! Our grill has a cabinet door and he has figured out that he can climb in there and shut the door and he can't be seen.

IMG_1226
He thinks he's being sneaky, but I'm on to him now. It's the first place I look when he's not out in the open.
IMG_1228

My only complaint is that it's a really dirty place to hide. We have to make extra sure he doesn't go near it when we are grilling, but he's starting to get the word "HOT" and walks away to find something else to do. It is pretty funny to look through a crack in the top of the door and see him peek back out at you and know he's smiling.

1 comment:

Randy and Leslie said...

That is such a boy thing to do! Too cute!