Monday, November 22, 2010

4 out of 5 - Day 22

Today, I am thankful that Brian is feeling better than he did this morning. He was victim #4 of the stomach bug that has been plaguing our house since last Wednesday.

I am still hoping that Aiden never catches it. I don't know if I can handle seeing a 2 month old throw up. I hope that since I am breastfeeding him, that he got the antibodies from me and won't end up sick. It seems to be working so far, but I'm still kind of holding my breath.

I am also thankful for my brother Jimmy. It's his birthday today. He's 21 years old today! He got married last month and he and his new wife, Eryn, are expecting their first baby in June. They are also looking forward to being a military family starting next August (when he goes to basic for the Navy and no, he has no idea why it's so far off from now). Lots of changes for them! Happy Birthday, Jimmy! Hope you had a great day!

No comments: