Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 16

So, I'm cheating a bit and writing this the next morning because I ended up falling asleep and not posting. I knew what I wanted to write about though...does that counteract the late post? I think so.
Today, I am thankful for a clean kitchen. I'm thankful for my kitchen being cleaned by my wonderful husband! Even the couple of dishes that had to be handwashed are clean and sitting in the dish rack drying. Sure, he could have dried them, but we don't do that in our house unless the dish rack is completely full. :-) We figure why do the work if it will get done just fine by leaving them out overnight?
It always look so nice to have counters that are not full of dishes and clutter. Brian even went through some of the papers, mail, magazines, etc that was on the counter. What's even better is that in the morning, things go much smoother when the kitchen is clean. Sort of like when you come home from vacation and the house is already cleaned because you did the work before you left.
So, I'm thankful and appreciative of the work that Brian did and that it's one less thing I have to do in the morning!
(especially since Austin is home this morning after getting sick overnight)

No comments: