Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14 - All Night

{Day 14}
Today I am thankful for a FULL night of sleep! I actually felt human waking up this morning. Aiden went to sleep around 10pm, I woke him up to feed him at 11 and then he slept until 6:30 this morning. It really makes a difference when I'm not up feeding him at 2, 3, or 4am.

So, tonight, please sleep all night again. Ok, sweet boy? I thank you in advance.

PS. I'm also thankful for the ability to write this on bed on my phone so that it could be done and then I can roll over and go to sleep! You know, just in case Aiden doesn't feel the need to sleep as much tonight. :-)
Edited to add: Thanks to Jill for letting me know how to post to my blog from my phone.

1 comment:

jilljohnandhope said...

You're welcome for that little tip! :) Ha! I am about to go to bed and post from there as well!