Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17 - Check, check, check

Today, I am thankful for actually getting a few things done on my to-do list. Yep, it's a small victory day for the blog, but with a sick Kindergartener, a {crazy} toddler and a {needy} 2 month old in the house, I'm looking at the bright side of things!
Austin came into our room sometime last night because he had alien dreams again. Just a bit later he was in the bathroom getting sick. Fortunately for me, Brian took care of it both times he had to get up. I had already gotten up to take our umbrella down from the patio table (we were getting a storm with some pretty gusty winds) and then got up again at 4:30 to feed Aiden. I don't think any of us got good sleep.
So, at home he stayed and my plan to get some things accomplished today was over. However, I did get some of my checklist done. Basically, all of my phone calls were taken care of and I actually saved us $25 a month by doing a couple of the calls. Once Brian got home, I also got the boys room picked up since I couldn't take it any longer. I wasn't going to make the sick boy clean his room today, and it took me all of 5 minutes to get it done. I need to go through a few more toys, but that will definitely have to wait until he's back in school.
Austin is out of school again tomorrow since he's now running a fever and has gotten sick a couple more times. Why he gets the stomach bug and not just the run of the mill cold, I have no clue. I'm just hoping he wakes up feeling better tomorrow so that he can go back to school on Friday.

No comments: