Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 - The Last One

Today is the end of the month. November has just flown by and that's not what I wanted it to do. I really hope we can slow down December some and just enjoy the company of those we love.

Today, I am thankful for a few things. First, I am thankful that our friend, John, is ok. He and 13 others were injured today during a jump (out of an airplane for those of you not familiar with that term). They are all in for some rough days, I'm sure, but they're ok for the most part.

John is just the greatest guy and we love him and his family so much! I am not the most eloquent writer, and even less of one with things like this, so I'll just leave it at that.

I am also thankful today for my brother-in-law, Matt. He was promoted to CW4 today and it was a wonderful ceremony!!! I know the whole family is proud of him. In his wife, Paula's, words, "You're a kick ass pilot!" Congrats, Matt!!!

No comments: