Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 Days of Thanks

I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon and doing the 30 Days of Thanks as part of NaBloPoMo. I'm taking the idea from my friend, Jill, who always knows about things WAY before I do! I don't know how she finds out about things, but she has introduced me to so many things from baby items to blogging events like this!
30 Days of Thanks means exactly what it say...blogging every day of this month with something you are thankful for. Blogging everyday will probably not be easy. It might sound easy, but I know it isn't since I have tried to do it on our exercise blog and it hasn't happened recently (even though we HAVE exercised since I last updated it, I just haven't gone over there to update it!).
So, to start off, I am thankful for Brian. He is the love of my life, the most caring, giving, and forgiving person (and I DO need forgiving sometimes!) and the besBlockquotet Daddy 2 boys will ever have!
However, today, if I had to say one reason why I am thankful for him...it would be that he takes turns with me on getting up with the kids and today was MY turn to sleep in. :-) What made it all more impressive is that Colten's schedule was a little messed up this morning because of the time change and got up at 5:30am instead of 6:30. So, I'm sure you can see exactly WHY I am thankful for him today!
Brian, I know you'll read this in the morning, so I just wanted to let you know I love you...and for so many more reasons than I have listed here! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to hear compliments about your children--even when they are 31 years old! And I know Bri is thankful for you. Bill and I sure are! Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Brian and Kerum. I have enjoyed reading your blog or whatever it is called.

Your Grandad and I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to join us at Thanksgiving at 12 Westridge.

Know you are getting excited about your upcoming trip. Have a wonderful and safe time.


Love, Grandmother and Grandad