Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 2 of Driving...OVER!

I don't think I could be more thankful than anything else today...I am SO THANKFUL to finally be done with 10 hours of being in the car! We finally made it to Little Rock from Enterprise, Alabama. I spent the last 40 minutes or more turned around from the front seat so that Colten could hold my hand since that is the only thing that stopped him from screaming the entire rest of the way. My back isn't feeling the greatest, but my head and everyone else in the car is probably thanking me! :-) He had just HAD it with being in the car. I don't blame him...I was at that point myself!

Tomorrow we head home. It's ONLY 3 hours in the car. I am nervous about getting Colten into the carseat in the morning, but so excited about seeing my puppies! We pick them up from the kennel and then hit the road.

We had a great trip to Disney. I'll be posting more pictures soon. I just need to get my house clean and things unpacked first.

No comments: