Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful - Day 7

Today I am VERY thankful to have 2 kids who travel WONDERFULLY!

We drove 10 hours today from Little Rock to Enterprise, Alabama and our kids did great! We only had a little bit of crankiness from Colten at the end, but by that point, I was ready to be done as well, so I couldn't really blame him a bit! I really couldn't have asked for a better trip with a 4 year old and a 9 month old!

Tomorrow we drive 6-7 more hours, but it will all be worth it when we finally get to Orlando for our Disney vacation! I just hope our kids continue their awesome travel behavior and make tomorrow's trip easy as well.
As far as this week goes for the blog, I may or may not be able to post my Thankfulness posts. I'll try, but we might not have internet access except one day for Brian's homework. If I don't get to them while in Florida, I'll catch up when we get back.

No comments: