Monday, November 23, 2009

The Grocery Store? Day 23

You won't believe it. I really can't believe it either. However, today I am thankful for a trip to the grocery store. Brian had to drive back up to NWA today for his root canal. Both Bill and Mary needed their cars for work/doctor appointments. So, the kids and I were at the house today.

It wasn't really that bad...but by the time Mary came home from work, I needed to get out and about. She had called to see how things were going and mentioned she was going to go to Kroger. She thought she'd see if I wanted to go with the kids as well...but that we probably couldn't do that since she had her car and not mine. Luckily, Brian took the carseats out of the van, just in case, and we were able to go. :-)

It was busy...Thanksgiving is only 2 days away and everyone is trying to get their Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole ingredients and rolls. It was even a little stressful with Colten's screeching and Austin constantly asking what this or that was. However, it was a trip out of the house and I was grateful.

Oh, and it helps that I picked up a bottle of Mountain Dew to get me through the rest of the night. :-)

No comments: