Friday, November 13, 2009

Magical Healing - Day 13

Today's thankful post was a hard one. Today, I was thankful for all kinds of things that I have already posted about! The kids were great, Bill and Mary continue to be awesome in-laws, Brian is an awesome husband, we had a blast at another Disney Park, and the weather was great!

However, I sat here and realized that all of today wouldn't have been possible without Austin getting better. I am SO thankful that my little boy is feeling 100% again! I know I was thankful for Tamiflu the other day, but I think this deserves a different post. :-)

Austin was feeling down right awful on Monday. This kid just amazes me! He is just like his old self and it hasn't even been a week yet! He cracks me up and I can't help but look back on how just a few days ago, he was feeling so bad that he didn't even have the energy to be disappointed about Disney or be bored!

Not once did I hear him complain about being sick. He only started complaining and whining when he was getting better. Which was fine since it was a true sign that he was getting back to normal. LOL.

So, today, I am thankful that we were able to continue our vacation because Austin got better quick. I'm so thankful that we didn't have to leave Florida with a kid who hadn't gotten to visit Disney after all this time looking forward to it! Plus, I am SO proud of our little guy...he truly was awesome even when he was sick! What a trooper!

1 comment:

Julia Ladewski said...

i'll admit, i've missed a few of these posts. but i will go back and read them. those disney pics are awesome... that castle... wow!!!

hope all is well with you friend!